Sunday, July 25, 2010

Studio Updates

Hello everyone!

I just wanted to share some of the new things happening at Red Brick.

First I want to welcome our newest members, Shannon Abac and Emily Haynes. It's very exciting to have some new faces, though we are going to miss Andy and Mose who we wish the greatest of luck. (Mose is currently studying at Sanbao Ceramic Art Institute in China. I am dying of jealously.)


Secondly, I want to say that I am so sorry I missed the boat on member Scott Jenning's recent workshop at Ruby's Studio. I did, however, here that it was fantastic. Grab some notes from Red Brick friend Linda Fahey on her fantastic blog, We Swim With Fishes.


Thirdly, congrats to Marnia Johnson on her recent show, A Life of Its Own. I'm sorry to have missed it. It looks like it was fantastic. She has several photos of the show now on her website.

Lastly, I want to congratulate Amy Horn on opening up her Etsy shop.  Her work is so beautiful, I'm glad she can share it with more people now... keep peeking in on the shop to watch for new pieces.

Keep in touch!

No comments:

Post a Comment