Monday, September 27, 2010

CAA and Personal Ruminations

Saw the exhibition also.
Michelle Gregor
Drawn and annotated in my sketch book.
Also inspirational
Susannah Israel and Don Reitz.


On the personal note.
The first piece I made at Red Brick studios is in the glaze kiln. Anxious and excited. I hope I did not ruin her. Wish I had photographed her before she was glazed. By far the largest piece I've ever made. It gets exponentially more difficult the larger one goes. I now know. Duh.
Well, I wanted the room to make larger pieces and that is why I took the space at Red brick. Love Red Brick Studios. Love working there. Not sure I love making large pieces. So much effort and time, and so much can go wrong. Well, either way I will photograph and post her when I get her out of the kiln. If I am not too heart broken.

-Ann

2 comments:

  1. I think she came out great. I hope you post some photos soon so everyone else can agree with me!

    ReplyDelete