Wednesday, December 22, 2010

J. Jones Photography

As some of you may know, I am applying to graduate school soon. Wish me luck! While looking for a photographer to document my artwork I stumbled upon a recommendation from the Association of Clay and Glass Artists of California. I was happy to have found his contact info on their blog and here it is for anyone who is interested J. Jones (415)773-8784. J. Jones has a good amount of experience photographing ceramics, sculpture, and 2D works as well. He was easy going, professional and accommodating and I am very pleased with the photos. Here's a sample below, and you can take a look at my website for the rest (www.shannonabac.com):


In other news, I was lucky enough to have been chosen by Juror, Jo Lauria, for the ACGA Clay and Glass National in Brea, California. The show is open from January 22nd to March 4th, 2011.

No comments:

Post a Comment